Recent reports have shown that a lack of physical activity leads to almost 80,000 more hospital stays a year at a cost of over £3,000 each – the most common reasons being Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. A report (12 Minutes More) found that 70% of British adults did not meet the target of 5 thirty minute exercise sessions per week. So, why not help the NHS, yourself and have fun at the same time! Prestbury Tennis club has a current New Year’s offer of 15 months membership for the price of 12. Tennis is a great workout and benefits you potentially by…..
- Increasing aerobic capacities
- Lowering resting heart rate
- Improving metabolic function
- Increasing bone density
- Lowering body fat
- Improving muscle tone, strength and flexibility
- Increasing reaction times
- So, why not help yourself, perhaps the NHS and have fun into the bargain
- Prestbury Tennis Club has 8 of the best courts around, a superb Junior section, lots of social tennis and a wonderful, friendly atmosphere
Interested in you or your family getting fit and having fun, contact Susan Medcalf – e mail firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 07748493089 and all for just over £4 a week!!!!!